Saturday, October 25, 2014

hey you

Good Morning!!

I'm so excited that it's getting to be Halloween, one of my favourite times of year.

Super fun decorations, creative and interesting costumes and of course CANDY!!

I'm a sucker for candy, what can I say. 
This year I'm even more excited because my son is a bit older and I think will enjoy it this year, he's almost 2.

My husband is a huge fan of Star Wars, and our nickname for our son is Ewok (his name is Ewan) so we've decided to dress him up as Wicket. I can't wait to see how adorable he looks in it!

Anyway, on to my card for today.


I created this card with one of the fabulous feather images from TAWS Tickle Me Happy, and a sentiment from Tri-Me.

Thanks fo stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...