Tuesday, October 14, 2014

enjoy the book

Hello!

I hope you are having a fabulous day.

Today I have a quick project to share with you. I am loving making bookmarks these days, for some unknown reason. Especially since so many people are forgoing paperbacks for the digital age.
But it's just something I can't give up!


This adorable fox is from Avery Elle's new set More Stories, which complements perfectly the older set, Storybook.

I also used Picture It and Bottle It Up for the sentiment and speech bubble.

HEad on over to the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the fabulous Chunyuan today as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...