Saturday, September 6, 2014

I dig you RetroSketch #131

Hello!

Happy Saturday to you.

I am excited and a little sad to bring you this weeks new RetroSketch challenge.



Excited because I love these challenges, and I've been off for the summer, and sad because it is indeed my last one as a DT member.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this fabulous adventure created by the fabulous Arielle.

She took a chance on me almost 4 years ago and welcomed me onto her ColorQ team, then started this challenge and brought me on to this as well.

Arielle also introduced me to the amazing Alison, owner and creator of The Alley Way Stamps.

I owe her many thanks, she is an amazing lady!

Anyway, on to my card!
It's based on one of my old cards that you can see here.


 I used the new TAWS set Livin' Fossils, as well as the free with $40 purchase set Rock Solid.

Please head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see the fabulous creations Arielle, Laurie, Erin, Jeni and Erica have to share with you.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card, the dinosaur is so great against the patterned paper. Loving the colour scheme as well, simply a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...