Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Good morning!

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!

I am sharing today, a fun birthday card I made using one of the new Avery Elle sets, Balloons.


This set is so much fun, and would coordinate well with any of Avery Elle's other birthday sets. 

The fabulous thing is, there are also matching dies!!

Avery Elle Balloons clear stamps Avery Elle Balloons Dies 

Head on over to the Avery Elle blog to check out more inspiration from Chunyuan

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card and Happy Canada Day to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - very jolly! It would certainly bring lots of birthday joy ;) Hope you have had a happy Canada Day! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a clicking spree today to try and find some new blogs and crafters to follow. I'm glad I stumbled upon yours! I'm from Calgary too! I'll be happy to see your future posts!

    Visit my blog too if you want! : )
    www.libellulecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...