Wednesday, April 16, 2014

be unique!!

Good morning!!

I'm here today with a quick share using the new TAWS bee unique and bee happy sets.
(be happy is the free with $40 purchase set this month!)


The hexagons are from Bee Happy.

To make the sentiment, I used the "bee" available in the Bee Unique set. Since I didn't use a bee image on my card,
I masked off the second "e" with washi, inked it up, removed the washi and stamped. 
It worked wonderfully!

To colour the end of the banner pink,
 I stamped the hexagon on the end trying to line up one of the points. 
It's off a little but but I think it turned out pretty good.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...