Saturday, March 1, 2014

BIC #49 and RetroSketches #104

Good Morning!!

It's an exciting day for me because I get to combine 2 FABULOUS challenges into one. 

  

This week's sketch is based on this absolutely GORGEOUS card of Arielle's.

Now when you look at my card it will be sort of hard to see where the inspiration came from!!

But for some reason when I saw this photo it made me think of hot air balloons. I can't explain myself but there it is!!


I used Lighter Than Air for the balloon and Speak Easy for the sentiment.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see some AMAZING samples from the rest of the DT. 

And head on over to the new Be Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...