Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Love is in the air!!

Good morning!

I hope everyone is getting excited for the big day. I still have sooooooooooooo much wrapping to do.

Somehow I managed to completely spoil an 11 month old, who won't even really realize what's going on!!

Anyway, today I am sharing a lovey-dovey card i made using the fabulous new set Love Notes by Avery Elle.

This set has so many beautiful sentiments and some stellar images.

Love Notes Clear Stamp set

There are really so many possibilities!!


For the gold stripes I used the 3 lines from the Knotty set.

Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card!!! Enjoy your first Christmas with lil man!!! Yayness!! Merry Christmas, dearie!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...