Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So Thankful!

Hey there!

I hope that your week is going well so far.

Today, I am showcasing one of the fabulous new sets from Avery Elle.
It's called Thankful.
It has a couple adorable images and some perfect sentiments to say 
"thank you".


I used the leaf image in different Fall colours to create the background, then cut out a few to pop up beside the sentiment.

Hop on over to the Avery Elle blog to see more inspiration from the most recent release.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love those leaves! Fabulous design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. That little wooden button with its twine bow is the perfect embellishment for this card. Very cool stamp set. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE these unexpected colors for fall leaves. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...