Monday, October 14, 2013

RetroSketch #85

Good day!

I am soooooo late getting this card posted. I have no excuse, just plain forgetfulness. :(

Here is this weeks fabulous new RetroSketch challenge sketch.
It's based on this beauty by Arielle.


I loved this sketch. So many possibilities, especially with papers.


I used the new set Toy Land to create this card.
So many adorable images to play with.
I did notice when I was editing the picture that my puffy snow on top of the pole looks like the Michelin Man!!

Please stop by the RetroSketches blog for more inspiration from Arielle. Laurie and Katie, our Headliner this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...