Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Man

Good Morning!
I hope you are having a great week so far. :)

I'm kind of excited because this will be my first Mother's Day as a mom.
So crazy!!
And I think my gift has been that the colic has finally passed.
He's still pretty high needs but there isn't nearly as much crying.

Anyway, today I am sharing with you a card made using the new Avery Elle set, the man.

Our 4" x 6" The Man clear photopolymer stamp set is perfect for those fabulous fathers in your life.  The sentiments included in this set are a great staple for any stamper's collection.

FAB-U-LOUS!!


There are so many fabulous sentiments in this set.

Hit up the Avery Elle blog for some more DT inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
have a great day!


p.s. just a quick photo of my little man at 3 months.

such personality!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the card...super cute little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful card, love these stripes and colour combo. Your little one is a cutie too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! and your little one is so cute! Congrats on being a mom and celebrating your first Mother's Day as one. My grandkids (both toddlers) are high maintenance kids...lol! I am so glad my own two were much easier!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! That heart clip is perfect here. And your baby is adorable!! This is a wonderful photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is wonderfully CAS, and totally amazing! However, your little sweetie pie is even more amazing. What a handsome young man! Happy 1st Mother's day. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart! Those stripes make me happy! This card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps...and so is little man! CA-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and adorable little man!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...