Saturday, May 18, 2013

love birds


Morning!

Everyone knows a few of them.......love birds!

It's new RetroSketch day, and this week's challenge is based on this gorgeous card courtesy of our FABULOUS headliner Danielle.



For my card I was inspired not only by the sketch but the contents of Danielle's card.

I decided to pull out my TAWS Bird Brain set, and found two of the most adorable love birds. :)


I also used Framed and Tag Alongs.

Head on over to the RetroSketch blog for more details, and to check out what neat-o cards Arielle, Laurie and Danielle have to share.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the framed birds. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute birdie card! That chevron washi is totally catching my eye too ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...