Friday, May 10, 2013

Be Inspired - baby love

Morning!!

Today is the start of a new Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired challenge.


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked,and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, plus a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and 
a winners badge to proudly display on their blog.
I was inspired by the ruffles and the colours. So when I saw this adorable digital paper I had I thought......baby card!



 I used the onesie and "little one" sentiment from tiny treasures and the "welcome" is from tag alongs.

Hop on over to the TAWS blog to check out more inspiration then play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
And for all of your sweet comments about my cards and my little man. :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...