Saturday, December 8, 2012

RetroSketches #41

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a fabulous week.

I am here today to share with you the new 
RetroSketches sketch for this week.

It is based on one I made earlier this year, 
you can see it here.


I decided to keep with the polaroid frame and use an adorable pic of my pup!


I cut the polaroid frame out using my Silhouette and the arrow is from
set from Splendid Fiins.

Be sure to pop on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out what Arielle, Laurie and our fabulous guest this month Brandi have to share with you too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. AAwww this IS so cute :) I love the arrow and the cut out letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Kasia!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polaroid frame with the negative letters cut out! And a pretty sweet pic, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...