Thursday, June 7, 2012

ColourQ #140 - Oh No!

Hello!

 Oh my goodness, I totally dropped the ball!
I was in Vancouver last week and thought I had everything prepared.
Made up the cards I needed, pre-typed up my posts,
but apparently not this one.
And unfortunately, I didn't notice until now.
Major oooops. :(

So I am now bringing you the newest ColourQ challenge.


Such yummy colours! 


Again, I adjusted the colours of a digi striped paper I had to match the challenge colours, then die cut out some with PTI's postage stamp die.

Then found some buttons to match and finished off with a Paper Smooches sentiment from "sunny side up"

Head on over to the ColourQ blog to check out ALL of the fabulous creations the design team have come up with.
You will not be dissapointed!

You have until Sunday June 10th @ midnight to link up your own creation.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

10 comments:

  1. Love your take - it was worth the wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, effective, amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these postage stamps in stripes. Great CAS and creative card. I have had that happen to me before too….

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant way to create & showing off these colors and I just l.o.v.e your CAS style! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so sweet! I love the funky "postage stamps" and the way you added the buttons. We'll forgive you for being late, it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colourful and perfectly CAS :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fun CAS card! So handy when you can just edit the colours to match. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute and colorful! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh get the heck out of town! AMAZING...of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card....perfect clean & simple design! I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...