Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Happy Tuesday!
This weeks' ColourQ colours are so summery.


Such a pretty scarf hey?


To make the "hi", I die cut some scrap paper with the PTI block alphabet dies, temporarily adhered them to cardstock. I then stamped over them with the largest circle from Beautiful Blooms 2.
I think I may use a heavier paper next time because the ink bled a little.
I think a more crisp line would look better!!

Head on over to the ColourQ blog to check out all of the AMAZING creations from the DT. Then I hope you will be inspired to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 

13 comments:

  1. This is a fun card - I love how you maksed off the letters! Even if the ink did bleed... that is easily described as a "design point"! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge; brilliant idea to add a sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a way to make CAS cards really stand out!! LOve this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the outlines of the letters, but I like this effect -- gives it a typewritten look! Beautiful use of the colours, and an awesome CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and modern take on these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like the way the ink bled - gives the letters a funky, typewriter look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous and creative, Kasia! I love those interlocking circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the bleeding ink, too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...