Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CQC #138

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Victoria Day weekend. 
And I must apologize to my American friends, I mistakenly thought your Memorial Day weekend was last weekend as well.
Whoops, my bad!!

Well it is Tuesday, which means I have a wonderful colour combo,
courtesy of Arielle from ColourQ, to share.


Kinda funky! (the shoes and the colour combo!)

I am always excited when crumb cake enters the mix because i love using kraft paper!!

Here's my take on the colour scheme.


I tried this layout the first time round without the versamarked background and it just looked too plain, so I stamped the large dots from the Paper Smooches "geo-graphic" set.

I am now wishing I had just dry embossed the background with something a little more subtle. Oh well!!

The little tag is a die cut from PTI's "tiny tags", and the hello is Paper Smooches "word salad".

Hop on over to the ColourQ blog to eye up the rest of the DT's fabulous creations. Then get craftin'!
You have until Sunday May 27th to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by. :)  

11 comments:

  1. Love this color combo! We had a beautiful Victoria Day...thank goodness the rain held off so we could enjoy the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots! I wouldn't change a thing. :) Such a fun and colorful design and perfect placement of those little gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just perfect the way it is! I love the coloured twines and cute little tag :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Kasia, I really like how you used twine to interpret the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you interpreted the colors on this card. And I think the dotted background is a great way to show off the colorful twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the minimalist take on using this mix of colours! I think the polka-dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Kasia! Your background is perfect and i love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kasia! Always love those PTI tags, they come in so handy and are often just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All this agonising is the reason your cards are so gorgeous Kasia but you know, this card is pretty perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, LOVE the funky simplicity of your card. Everything is so "randomly perfect" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the versamark background is perfect! Embossed would be good too, but nothing wrong with the polka dots. Love the twine too - really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...