Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ColourQ #111

It's ColourQ Tuesday!!
I have a very autumnal colour combo to share with you today, and since we got a pretty nice snowfall today I wasn't feeling overly like fall when i got home to create this week's card!

Such a pretty colour combo though huh? And that wreath is so fun, I love the dried fruit!!
I chose to try and conjure up a little bit of my inner Maile Belles. She always makes the most amazing cards and uses her PTI dies to make frames, so that's what I did.
I had some yummy seam binding I have wanted to try and use, in what I think is pretty close to Rich Razzleberry. (a very difficult colour to find & match for me!) I also used my PTI sets, Background Basics: dots, With Sympathy (butterfly), and Peaceful Gardens (grass & sentiment).

I hope that you will find a little bit of time to check out what Arielle and the rest of the ColourQ Royal Court have created for you to feast your eyes upon this week. And that you will be inspired to play along, and link up your creation on the ColourQ blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous Tuesday. :)

19 comments:

  1. How funny that we both made a frame using Mat Stack 4 this week! I love the window you created and especially the bit of ribbon tied around one side. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kasia! The grass inside the frame is too cute and I love that purple bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love this card- so much so that I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. love the green polka dotted frame and sihlouette grass and butterflies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the color combo this week. Hope you didn't get too much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo love that spotty frame! Cute CAS card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love this frame and the stamping, great way to use the colors Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny - when I first saw this I thought, "How very Maile-esque!" Love how you rocked the Maile style while making it completely your own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Great simple and striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I think you channeled your own inner genius! This is such a beautiful card. (I think your snow is headed east, boo. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it!!! You're style is right up my alley - glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is bliss! I wish I could do CAS elegance like you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kasia, this is so pretty! Love the CAS look and the seam binding is pretty. Hope I get to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! The seam binding tied around the frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the frame, but what I really love is that combo of stamp sets -- how inventive are you?! I have some seam binding waiting for use, too -- now I have an idea, so thanks!
    The colors are just gorgeous, too. I wish I had that wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kasia!!! WOW! This is AMAZING!!! Love that frame and the subtle sentiment!!! What a gorgeous scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kasia, what can I say - YOU ROCK! Thank you so much for being a part of the colourQ Royal Court!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...