Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ColourQ #110

Hey guys! I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend.
I had a great day out with the girls on Saturday, ending with our roller derby awards ball, then enjoyed a nice quite Sunday with my husband ending with a fabulous dinner with friends.
Well, let's get to why you are here! I have a gorgeous colour combo to share today.
I LOVE these colours together!
I kinda stuck to the food theme with my card!
I came across my PTI apple dies and realized I had the perfect felt colours to match the scheme this week. I decided the apples needed a little something more, so I used the hearts the result from cutting out the circle from the "love lives here" PTI die set. Once I had the apples, I had to figure out a sentiment. I remembered the sentiment from one of the first Paper Smooches sets. And there you have it!

Stop by the ColourQ blog to feast your eyes on the gorgeousness that Arielle and the Royal Court have prepared for you. Then link up your own yummy creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day. :)

16 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this card is the best-est EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet! love the felt apples with their felty hearts in those yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow...what more can Isay?? :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Everything came together in the most amazing way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love the felt apples and the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and perfectly CAS! Love the texture of the felt :)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fantastic Kasia! LOVE those felt apples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card! I adore your felt apples and that fab sentiment! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - the texture of the felt is adorable ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love how you used the apples. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...