Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ColourQ #96

It's Tuesday so that means another fabulous colour challenge from ColourQ!
I believe I am not the only one who wants to own this fabulous duvet! So bright and fresh, LOVE it!

My Papertrey Ink order arrived the other day and the "Happy Trails" set was screaming to be used for this combo.
This dragonfly was just too pretty to pass up. Plus I wanted to make a card for my aunt (the one who performed our ceremony) and dragonflies are her favourite.
The grass is from PTI's "peaceful garden" set.

There are just so many ways to use this combo. Head over to the ColourQ blog to see how Arielle and the wonderful Royal Court has used this fresh colour scheme, then join us!

This week is going to be a hectic one, 2 night shifts, 2 derby practices, 3 personal training appointments and I still have to purchase a few little things for our trip......and we leave Friday night! Eeeek!

Take care and have a great week! Thanks for stopping by. :)


13 comments:

  1. This is so serene and lovely! I love that dragonfly Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for these colours. Love the way he's flitting off the panel :) I need this set next time I order from PTI
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking Kasia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love your grass and those gorgeous glossy wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the popped-up matted panel -- it really highlights your gorgeous dragonfly!

    Good luck with all your busy-ness -- take out your frustrations with some good clean hits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Take care busy lady and have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dragonfly and the popped up center. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is as fresh as that duvet!
    Did you order your PTI this past release night or on the 23rd? I wonder if mine will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, gorgeous indeed. I love that glossy dragonfly and the tall design of your card!

    Kasia, I'm so sorry to hear about your nasty break. I sure hope you can still enjoy your vacation!! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, Kasia. The dragonfly is gorgeously coloured. (And yes, I would happily put that duvet in my blue bedroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack!!! LOVE! Can you hear me hollering about this one? I love it girl! Such clean lines and I love the subtle color! So so pretty! Can you tell I have missed your blog? So happy to be catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...