Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CQC #94

Ok, Tuesday totally crept up on me!
We have been super busy at work lately and short staffed, so I had my schedule changed on me. I completely forgot what day it was! I am ashamed to admit that as a shift worker that happens to me A LOT! (not knowing what day it is, i mean.)
This week's ColourQ colours are so bright and bold. I knew that I would have trouble using a large amout of them. So when I was perusing through my stamp stash, I found this banner set by Hero Arts, I knew it was the perfect wayto use the bright colours with them being overbearing.
The banners are actually from 2 different HA sets and the sentiment is PTI from the Up Up & Away additions set. I cut apart the sentiment so it was easier to ink up and I could place it how I wanted. I love the versatility of clear stamps for that reason.

Head over to the ColourQ blog to check out the rest of the DT creations. You would think we conspired to create a theme for this week but I swear we didn't!
You'll see what I mean when you check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable Kasia! I love that colorful banner and the fab white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have trouble with these colours but I love your idea of banner flags. Fab CAS card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - those are some really bright colors! I think you did a terrific job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banners. Your patterns/colors are awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow you take something simple and ALWAYS make it fabulous! :) Those brights can be a bit overwhelming, but your banner is perfection! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! I didn't get a chance to play ColourQ last week, so i'm going to make sure to get it in this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job with the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you tackled those bold shades!! A banner is the perfect idea!
    Hope the shifts settle down for you, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! The pops of color look so good against the white and that twine--swoon. Sorry it's been so busy for you lately....I hope things calm down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cutest banner I've ever seen... You nailed the colors and I am impressed that you could turn it into such a bright and happy card. CAS in a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made an amazing design with these colors! I just love the banners and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this colorful card! This is super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the bright, cheery banner - so fresh. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cheerful! I love the colors surrounded by all that white space...fab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Kasia! I'm always looking for inspiration for this stamp set, and have you ever supplied it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too fabulous Kasia!!! So amazing!! How fun are these colors!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...