Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ColourQ Challenge #70

Hello!
These weeks are just flying by. I can't believe it's already February. It seems like Christmas was just yesterday.

Anyway, it's Tuesday which means another fabulous colour combo from ColourQ.


I made the argyle panel using PTI's "a little argyle" background set. I stamped a draker pink onto pink cardstock then stamped the dotted argyle overtop with brown. The sentiment is from on of the year of flowers sets.

Check out the ever-fabulous creations from the rest of the design team then go get inky!
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your stunning argyle backgrouns; GORGEOUS!!
    This is one of my favorites!

    Making this pins is easy; there are a sort of craft needles available with a small knob on top of it. Just smeared some glue on it and strung some pearls and spacers on it. I bought these pearls and spacers in the jewelry section of my local craft store. Easy peasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love your new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love your background and the accent of the brown bow! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Kasia! I love how you used the colours and that argyle set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...