Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The spirit of the season!

The countdown is on! Christmas is so soon, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not done my Christmas cards yet.

I couldn't wait to do this week's ColourQ challenge. And I must say I love how my card turned out. It very rarely turns out the way I first envision, but this one went perfectly smoothly. I LOVE this week's colour combo!



I waited and waited to get this Papertrey set, Turning a New Leaf. I kept flipping back and forth, do I want it or need it or do I care, I must have it? I finally ordered it because it is fantastic and I couldn't wait to ink it up when my package arrived!

I used Papertrey's spring moss for the green background, embossed with my swiss dots Cuttlebug folder. PTI's sweet blush ribbon and distressed dots patterned paper. The fabric covered brad is from Basic Grey's eskimo kisses line.

Only 4 more days to Christmas Eve! I remember all of the years I was so excited I couldn't sleep because I really wanted to hear the reindeer on the rooftop. Now I'm up all night wrapping presents and finishing cards and tags and can't wait to get to bed! I need to learn to time manage.

I hope everyone has a Happy & Healthy Holidays!
Don't forget to play along with this week's challenge, if you are able to get some time to yourself or even get some family to join in the ColourQ fun. The Arielle and the rest of the design team have come up with some great inspiration for you to peruse.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. I waited and waited on that set too but just love that I finally picked it up. Your card is just gorgeous!! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is beautiful and looks gorgeous on your card! The colors this week are so bright and fun, love it! I hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to come back and tell you again how much I love your card...and to say that little BG brad is SO cute....jealous that I don't have them. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasia, Thanks for the Christmas message! Your card is lovely and I am glad that it turned out the way you wanted it to. I am surprised that your cards are not finished! Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the leaf image stamped in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just replying to a question that you had sent from my blog and I hadn't seen your blog so clicked over. You have fantastic cards. You're definitely going into my Google Reader.

    This particular card made me laugh out loud. You wouldn't think such a soft and gentle Christmas card would make me laugh - - - the humor is actually your story about waiting to get PTI's Turning a New Leaf. I went back and forth on it forever also. It went into my cart everytime that I ordered, but then it came back out before I checked out. I finally got it about a month ago and I'm not sure how I lived without it. It's such a versatile set!! Love your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kasia darling,

    love the cards. have a happy move to your dream house, and have a merry christmas in there too.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful; less is definitely more and this not only a CAS card but also elegant. I love it; perfect take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...