Monday, December 20, 2010

some random cards!

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days before the holidays begin.

I just wanted to share a couple of cards I had submitted that didn't get picked up.

I LOVE this set by Papertrey Ink and had some fun creating a few cards with it.

The first one is for my best friend who is getting married next summer. It's right up her alley and uses their wedding colours. (at least this months colours!!)



Yippee!! We move in 4 days! I hate packing but can't wait to get into the pretty new house.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Holidays!   :)

4 comments:

  1. these are fantastic - love the just married one - what a funky wedding card to give/receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ... I laughed out loud at the "this months" comment. Too funny! Love the black and white paper ... it's gorgeous! And the yellow car - PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling! As many PaperTrey sets as I already own, I don't have this one. But now I am going to have to put it on my wishlist. Your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Kasia! I haven't used that set in a while and need to get it out again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...