Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thanks for being my friend .... CQC#56

Good morning! Whew...it's been a crazy weekend! I do not love moving. I actually like unpacking but not moving! And knowing that we have to do it all again in 2 1/2 months makes it more fun. :)

I made this card for a friend of mine who was my maid of honour and has always gone above and beyond. Her and her fiance have helped us move twice now, and hopefully we will be able to repay the favour soon!


This week's ColourQ colour challenge colours threw me for a bit of a loop! But when I came across my Hero Arts stripes stamp I had to play with it, I had to figure out a way to make the colours work for me!
The stamps are Hero Arts, inks are Close to My Heart and the flower is coloured with copics.
Please stop by the ColourQ blog and check out Arielle and the design team's fabulous inspiration for this week, then please play along.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ack! That's a lot of moving! Your card is so wonderful. Love how you've transformed typical holiday colors into something gorgeous like this and not halloween-y at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love how you cut around the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...