Sunday, October 10, 2010

CASE study challenge #9

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Surprisingly, we are enjoying "summer" finally in my neck of the woods. I thought for sure we were in for a very LONG winter. :)

I found a fabulous new (to me!) challenge site, CASE study challenge blog and had geared myself up to start making Christmas cards given the weather we had been experiencing, so despite the gorgeous weather I went ahead and made one anyway.

Our CASE was to be from this card by Barbara Anders.
I LOVE Papertrey felt! It is so soft and easy to work with. Their die shape was a little too big for my card so I cut out a shape with my Silhouette then traced it onto the felt and cut it out. The background panel with the border was also cut from my Silhouette by modifying one of the border designs. The patterned paper is by Scenic Route.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. So retro and so very cute. Love the colors and your christmasy take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super, Christmas take on the CASE study! I love the funky design - so fun!
    Thanks for playing along with us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super holiday card! Love those shades of green and that wonderful tree! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute & fun Christmas card, Kasia! Great clean & simple look - thanks for playing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun Christmas card!! Super cute! I love the background and your felt tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work with the felt, I'll have to try some too, it looks so neat! :)
    I'm having so much fun visiting the CASE study challenge cards and I'm thrilled to be the sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...