Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BOO! CQC #54

So we are sort of in the middle of a move, caught in limbo really, sold the old house and waiting for our new one to be built. In the meantime we have moved to a townhouse which gave me an opportunity to revamp/reorganize my craft space. In doing so I have rediscovered my old sewing machine, which has now been designated to paper only. And I couldn't wait to use it!




This week Arielle has come up with a fabulous colour combo that screams Halloween and I wasn't going to mess with that theme! I found this patterned paper in my pile, it is from Basic Grey's Eerie line, and decided it was a perfect backdrop for my little monster.

I hope that you all play along this week, check out all the inspiration on the ColourQ blog.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Entirely way too cute, the little monster makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaki fajny potworek! I swietne kolory! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...