Friday, September 24, 2010

colourQ challenge #51

Hello again! I'm back with a card I created tonight based on ColourQ's challenge #51 colour scheme. It's a great blog, with a new colour scheme every week. And not only do you have the chance, by participating in the current week's challenge, to become a colourqueen, but they still make the colours accessible so you can play along with past challenges.

I am not going to lie, I find multiple colours challenging, I find 3 colours challenging! :) But I really wanted to try them out.
I used Hero Arts Hero Hues paper for the background, thinking it could either be a sunrise or sunset sky and punched the clouds out with PTI cloud dies. The balloon stamp is from a Unity kit called Love in the Air, and the sentiment is from my favourite Hero Arts sets called All Occasion Messages.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Kasia, this is simply gorgeous!!! I love it - and I think you did a super fab job with the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely, the clouds and the offset panel, the colors, everything is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card, Kasia! Thanks for playing the Colour Q Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! Love the clouds!!! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...