Wednesday, July 7, 2010

combined challenges - a perfect title for my life!


Good morning! Or good night for me i guess! I'm just home from work and feeling slightly giddy/dopey, and felt the need to create.
I wanted to try out a monochromatic colour pallette, and I am in LOVE with purple lately. So this is the end result!

I also wanted to try out a Taylored Expressions sketch.
The papers are sort of random pieces, dots are from CTMH packaging, papertrey ink bitty boxes, and a scrap piece using a hero arts flourish background. The medallion and sentiment stamps are Unity.

I am starting to have a hard time typing, I wish this thing had a spell check!! Oh well, please forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm going to plead extreme lack of sleep. ;)

I am super excited today because we are building our next home and have an appointment to choose exterior design stuff today! It's so much fun!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...