Friday, April 16, 2010

Happily ever after

Happy Friday! I decided since I was ahead of myself with my MIL mother's day card, and the 2 weddings I have are 5 weeks away, I would keep up being ahead! For those that know me I'm usually a night before or day of kinda girl! This is for wedding number 2 this summer, their colours are blue & brown, and the wedding will be in a meadow on a farm in England.

I used my PTI "Life" set for the flowers and Hero Arts "best wishes" for the sentiment. For inks I used CTMH colonial white & chocolate, Versamark aegean blue & umber. The ribbon is PTI.

My second card is for our first wedding this summer in beautiful Zurich, Ontario though not Switzerland!

Their invitations were made with handmade paper and were quite pretty. The wedding colours are orange & yellow, so I tried my best to keep that theme.

The flowers are from a Hero Arts set and the sentiment is the same as the one above. The text at the bottom is from PTI's text style set.

I used my Boweasy to make the bow because I'm not very good at making them look presentable! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hopefully spring is now here to stay.






2 comments:

  1. OH WOW - I'm lovin' your cards & your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue and brown card....i should get remarried so you can make me one....hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...